RE: [Videolib] headphone question

Markus, Tim (MarkusT@evergreen.edu)
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 07:44:44 -0800

------_=_NextPart_001_01C4F406.A4C518D9

Reminds me a little too much of the old "Cone of silence" from Get =
smart.
=20
Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu =
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of Gary Handman
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2005 3:46 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: RE: [Videolib] headphone question

hmmm...the old dunce cap sonic solution, eh?...might be just the thing =
for undergraduates.

gary

At 05:15 PM 1/5/2005 -0500, you wrote:

A few years ago I saw a demo for 'cones of sound' that look like a =
lampshade and project sound down onto a very limited area without bleed =
over at the ALA convention...think it was Atlanta.
[Jed Horovitz] =20