RE: [Videolib] headphone question

Jed Horovitz (JedH@internetvideoarchive.com)
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 09:48:06 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_033C_01C4F3D4.D36870B0

be nice because it just might work: http://www.browninnovations.com/
-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of Gary Handman
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2005 6:46 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: RE: [Videolib] headphone question

hmmm...the old dunce cap sonic solution, eh?...might be just the thing for
undergraduates.

gary

At 05:15 PM 1/5/2005 -0500, you wrote:

A few years ago I saw a demo for 'cones of sound' that look like a
lampshade and project sound down onto a very limited area without bleed over
at the ALA convention...think it was Atlanta.
[Jed Horovitz]