RE: FW: [Videolib] headphone question

Speirs, Sr Gilmary (speirs@es.marywood.edu)
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 09:18:26 -0500

Answer below from our Director of Digital Media....

Sr. Gilmary Speirs, IHM
Collection Management Librarian for non-Print
Marywood University Library
2300 Adams Ave.
Scranton, PA 18509
E-mail speirs@marywood.edu
Phone: (570)348-6266
FAX: (570)961-4769

> We have never used the disposable headsets. However there is a basic
headset made by LabTec, that is inexpensive and worth looking in to.

In general, misuse of headsets is a problem with mass usage of single
pairs. You can also try to reinforce the ends with a duck tape so the
wires last a bit longer.

Dr.Douglas Lawrence
Director, Digital Media
& Health Communication