RE: [Videolib] headphone question

Mark W. Kopp (iu8film@iu08.org)
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 15:23:02 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C4F33A.72456620

I buy them by the hundreds for around 75 cents at MCM Electronics...
http://mcm.newark.com/NewarkWebCommerce/mcm/en_US/endecaSearch/partDetai
l.jsp?SKU=35-460
<http://mcm.newark.com/NewarkWebCommerce/mcm/en_US/endecaSearch/partDeta
il.jsp?SKU=35-460&N=4> &N=4

Mark
***********************************

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of McGuire,
Dennis
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2005 2:07 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] headphone question

Has anyone here used disposable headphones for viewing stations in your
institution? We're replacing headphones at an alarming rate due to
mishandling by our students. An instructor suggested something along
the line of what is used by the airlines. I realize that the sound
quality on those is fairly bad. Maybe someone here knows of a decent
product.

Many thanks.

-------------------
Dennis McGuire
Head of Digital and Media Services
Columbia College Chicago
624 S. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL 60605
(v) 312.344.7434
(f) 312.344.8062

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C4F33A.72456620

Message

I buy = them by the=20 hundreds for around 75 cents at MCM Electronics...
http://mcm.newark.com/NewarkWebComme= rce/mcm/en_US/endecaSearch/partDetail.jsp?SKU=3D35-460&N=3D4

Mark