RE: [Videolib] VRT Friday night dinner

Fersenheim, Tania (FersenheimT@neco.edu)
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 08:58:18 -0500

The Copley Place Legal is accessible from the convention center without
going outside. Go through the Prudential mall, across the skywalk &
into Copley Place mall. Might be handy if it's nasty outside. Nasty
outside? In Boston? In January?!?!?!? ;-)

Tania Hewes Fersenheim

Technical Services & Systems Librarian
New England College of Optometry
424 Beacon Street
Boston, MA 02115

617-236-6265
617-236-6293 FAX
fersenheimt@neco.edu

Ben Achtenberg / Fanlight Productions
4196 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02131
(617) 469-4999 Fax: (617) 469-3379
Email: Ben@Fanlight.com