RE: [Videolib] VRT Friday night dinner

Fersenheim, Tania (
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 08:58:18 -0500

The Copley Place Legal is accessible from the convention center without
going outside. Go through the Prudential mall, across the skywalk &
into Copley Place mall. Might be handy if it's nasty outside. Nasty
outside? In Boston? In January?!?!?!? ;-)

Tania Hewes Fersenheim

Technical Services & Systems Librarian
New England College of Optometry
424 Beacon Street
Boston, MA 02115

617-236-6293 FAX

d/31>. It
>appears that there is a fairly wide range of pricing, and some good
>vegetarian and vegan options, so I think I'm going to make a
>with them for Friday, Jan. 14th at 7:00 pm. If you (and spouse,
>friend, etc.) would like to join the Video Round Table for this "pay
>your own" meal we'd be delighted to have you. I'll estimate and make
>reservation this Wednesday with room for a few last minute additions,
>prompt rsvp's would be greatly appreciated...
>Thanks and hope to see you all there!
>Mary S. Laskowski
>Coordinator of Media Services, Cataloging and Reserves Assistant
>Professor of Library Administration
>Media & Reserve Center at the Undergraduate Library
>1402 W. Gregory Drive
>Urbana, IL 61801
>fax (217)265-0936
>Videolib mailing list

Ben Achtenberg / Fanlight Productions
4196 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02131
(617) 469-4999 Fax: (617) 469-3379