RE: [Videolib] Microeconomics

Lorraine Knight (lknight@marc4media.com)
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 16:18:50 -0800

Dear Deborah:

Searching on this subject in our database, we show:

A series, "Quick Tips to Learning Basic Economics" which has a few titles on
the topic. The series is offered by The School Company, Vancouver,
Washington.

AGC/United also has a series, "Economics : a framework for teaching the
basic concepts" which includes an individual title on "Microeconomic
Concepts".

The title, Supply & Demand, is offered by Teacher's Video of Scottsdale,
Arizona.

Also, New Dimension Media has an excellent series, Real World Economics,
which includes a title on Macro Models.

'Hope this helps.

Lorraine Knight, President
marc4mediaR