Re: [Videolib] VRT Friday night dinner

Ben Achtenberg (ben@fanlight.com)
Mon, 03 Jan 2005 17:27:11 -0500

Mary --

Good choice. Very reliable and varied menu; popular with Bostonians as well
as visitors. However, note that there are other locations of this local
chain that would be within easy walking distance of the Hynes Convention
Center. It appears that the closest, at Prudential Center, is going to be
closed for renovations, but the Copley Place restaurant is also close, and
the Park Square location would probably be second closest. Info at the web
address below:
http://www.legalseafoods.com/index.cfm/ac/wheres_legal

On the other hand, the area around the Long Wharf site is an interesting
part of Boston and maybe worth the short taxi or MBTA ride.

Enjoy!

Best,
Ben

At 04:11 PM 1/3/05, you wrote:
>Hello all,
>I've had several people recommend Legal Seafood as the restaurant of
>choice for good seafood in Boston. They are located at Long Wharf, 255
>State St. near the New England Aquarium. You can view their menu at
><http://www.legalseafoods.com/index.cfm/ac/locations_detail/id/31>. It
>appears that there is a fairly wide range of pricing, and some good
>vegetarian and vegan options, so I think I'm going to make a reservation
>with them for Friday, Jan. 14th at 7:00 pm. If you (and spouse, roommate,
>friend, etc.) would like to join the Video Round Table for this "pay for
>your own" meal we'd be delighted to have you. I'll estimate and make the
>reservation this Wednesday with room for a few last minute additions, so
>prompt rsvp's would be greatly appreciated...
>Thanks and hope to see you all there!
>Mary
>

>--
>Mary S. Laskowski
>Coordinator of Media Services, Cataloging and Reserves
>Assistant Professor of Library Administration
>
>Media & Reserve Center at the Undergraduate Library
>1402 W. Gregory Drive
>Urbana, IL 61801
>(217)244-3771
>fax (217)265-0936
>mkschnei@uiuc.edu

Ben Achtenberg / Fanlight Productions
4196 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02131
(617) 469-4999 Fax: (617) 469-3379
Email: Ben@Fanlight.com