Re: [Videolib] ITALIAN FLICKS

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Mon, 03 Jan 2005 10:14:46 -0500

Very unlikely the vast majority will ever be released in the US though they
many are probably out in Europe

Luna was available in VHS and may well make DVD. It is owned by Fox
Kino used to release Passione d'amore but the contract expired many years
ago. I am sure there are out of print copies around but no idea if it would
ever be re-issued.

As always only the tiniest fraction of Foreign language films are ever
released in the US and most of these are the famous titles with well known
stars

Good luck

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner