Re: [Videolib] In search of an author to speak

Lisa Flanzraich (LFlanzra@Qc1.Qc.Edu)
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 11:06:37 -0500

Hi Monica,

I don't know how much time you have, but you might want to get in touch with Poets
and Writers. Actually, their directory is also on-line. There are so so many authors--
I could spend the rest of today having fun with lists......Happy New Year to all!!!!

There are many many authors who care more about the art of writing than money....

Date sent: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 13:52:08 -0500
From: "Threatt, Monique L" <mthreatt@indiana.edu>
To: <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>
Subject: [Videolib] In search of an author to speak
Send reply to: videolib@library.berkeley.edu

Hello,

Can you recommend an author whose work(s) has been made into a movie or
direct-to-video/DVD who will speak for free or for less than $1,500?

I'm not so sure authors like Jean Auel, John Grisham, J.K. Rowling,
Spike Lee, Stephen King or the like would fit the bill. Or would
they...hmmmm?

Thanks,
Monique

Monique L. Threatt
Media Librarian
Information Commons Undergraduate Services
Indiana University - Bloomington
(Ph.)812.855.9857
(FAX) 812.855.1649
http://www.libraries.iub.edu/media