(no subject)

videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 05:34:30 -0800 (PST)

b=dRCXWrTpqV+p4fAX9X/dtfwjMJaTDDf5Gh5rYTRUZJLuQ+TieicEm2gTXWjlI7RDqPxvswizRckPpOMoANIfz80N6HiDs/oWj4JoNJo/U2QmvDi3HVIXLEqcnKPcNDCqvmPqv5Q3yh0esG+iexXdyqmxkmBq9GhEcyEb89+1EYI=
;
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 05:34:20 -0800 (PST)
From: Kathy Dotson <guitar351@yahoo.com>
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Disney educational videos
Sender: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu

--0-1206186789-1103722460=:17109

Our Children's librarian has a set of Disney Educational productions
vhs tapes which she no longer uses. There is a warning on a number of the
tapes stating that they are for one-on-one instructional use only.
Would our Friends of the Library group legally be able to sell these titles
to the public? If not, would we be able to donate them to a local
school?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Kathryn Dotson
Wayne County Public Library