Re: [Videolib] Merry....................

Mark Richie (n2books@frontiernet.net)
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 13:02:47 -0600

And likewise to you Gary! Enjoy the nap and drinks and whatever! To
all who contribute to the list and all who lurk here as well . . . Merry
Christmas and A Happy 2005. It's too late to wish a Happy Hanukkah or a
Happy Ramadan, so forgive the oversight earlier . . . Thanks to all for
all the stuff I learned this year from the discussions.

Cheers - Mark (sort of retired in TN) Richie