RE: [Videolib] Merry....................

Tatar, Becky (bltata@aurora.lib.il.us)
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 08:28:46 -0600

Have a great Christmas, Gary!

Becky Tatar
Periodicals/Audiovisuals
Aurora Public Library
1 E. Benton Street
Aurora, IL 60505
Phone: 630-264-4100
FAX: 630-896-3209
bltata@aurora.lib.il.us
www.aurora.lib.il.us

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Gary Handman
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2004 11:54 AM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Merry....................

Hi all!

Well, as is my self-indulgent practice, I'm slamming outta here after
tomorrow (December 17th) to take my long winter's nap (not to mention
eating, drinking, and making gloriously merry). So....you're on your
own. Play nice.

Looking back over the videolib archives for the past year, it's amazing
how
much interesting and useful stuff we put out for discussion, how many
problems and quandaries we helped each other solve. After nearly 10
years
of moderating (well, sort of) this list, I'm still heartened by the
vigorous, passionate, funny, and amazingly helpful counsel and advice
that
flies around videolib.

Hope your holidays are wonderful, and that your new year is filled with
peace and at least a modicum of sanity in these thoroughly mad times.

UC Berkeley

****

--Ted Berrigan