(no subject)

videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 14:26:30 -0800 (PST)

b=DpPK9V+ZE2pzmlRcK7WwpoHdGM/sjQBDcVIQC/JR1RChiBio1OZjrRZ2bDi2g+d6vF6zpeqwEz3rRINhcpKYNps5X21Y+Et9xAk5Mv0YcZT8Fhl/lle92u0JaVVRPUpSOJrIIEOXWQWMtH8OnjdNNP8aDq4XMZHMzliTbxvexcw=
;
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 14:26:13 -0800 (PST)
From: Kathy Dotson <guitar351@yahoo.com>
To: Videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Disney Educational Productions videos
Sender: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu

--0-717784674-1103235973=:32188

Our Children's librarian has a set of Disney educational productions videos she does not want to keep. A number of these videos include a warning stating they are for one on one educational use only. Does anyone know if our Friends of the library group would legally be able to sell them to the public? If not, would the Friends be able to donate them to a teacher?
Thanks in advance,

Kathryn Dotson
Wayne County Public Library

--0-717784674-1103235973=:32188

<DIV>Our Children's librarian has a set of Disney educational productions videos she does not want to keep. A number of these videos include a warning stating they are for one on one educational use only. Does anyone know if our Friends of the library group would legally be able to sell them to the public? If not, would&nbsp;the Friends be able to donate them to a teacher?&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks in advance,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Kathryn Dotson</DIV>
<DIV>Wayne County Public Library</DIV><p>
<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Read only the mail you want - <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/spamguard/*http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail/static/protection.html">Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard</a>.
--0-717784674-1103235973=:32188--