Re: [Videolib] 'The Best Selection of Kabuki' 15-DVD set

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 14:14:03 -0800

Don't know if these are the ones you are looking for, but there is a
set of Kabuki performances available on DVD from Marty Gross
Productions
(http://www.martygrossfilms.com/films/kabuki/kabuki_dance.html or
phone; 416-536-3355). Performances are by Tamasaburo Bando, who I think
is well known in Kabuki.

Institutional price is $125 for each DVD, or $750 for the set of 6.

Hope this helps.

Brigid Duffy
Audio Visual/ITV Center
San Francisco State University