Re: [Videolib] Looking for two videos

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 12:14:45 -0500

I am fairly certain BORDERTOWN was never released thought it does show up on
TCM fairly often if someone wants it for research.
Keep in mind both of these are studio titles and not big ones so the odds of
them being released are very, very small, ( though BORDERTOWN does have
Bette Davis)

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International