Re: [Videolib] Movies

Valerie Jones (vjones@udel.edu)
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 13:01:24 -0500

The Great Decisions videos are available from the Foreign Policy
Association. The website is:
http://www.great_decisions@fpa.org/
I don't see the 2003 edition but perhaps if you call 1-800-628-5754,
they can tell you if it is still available. We have an instructor at
our Academy of Lifelong Learning who requests that we purchase the
newest edition every year.

Good luck,
Valerie Jones
Library Assistant