Re: [Videolib] Born in the brothels?

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 12:35:03 -0500

um NO video/dvd if that is what you mean. Film opened Wed theatrically in
New York and is handled by THINK film. Most of their titles EVENTUALLY come
out through Columbia. It is on the Oscar short list so I would think video
could be anywhere from March to fall depending on TV deals etc but these
things seem to get faster & faster

It is about children of prostitutes in Calcutta who I believe are taking
Photography class with a good samaritian.

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503