RE: [Videolib] Movies

Christie George (cgeorge@WMM.com)
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 10:44:40 -0500

Hi Patricia,

Afghanistan Unveiled and Senorita Extraviada are both available through
Women Make Movies. I've included their links below.

Also, Afghanistan Unveiled is also now available at a discount as part
of our BEYOND THE VEIL series on Muslim women in Pakistan, Afghanistan,
Yemen and Iran --- it's a wonderful, not to mention timely, collection.
(www.wmm.com/beyondtheveil)

Senorita Extraviada http://www.wmm.com/senoritaextraviada/
Afghanistan Unveiled: http://www.wmm.com/catalog/pages/c628.htm

Feel free to contace me if you have any questions about the films or
BEYOND THE VEIL.

Cheers!
Chris

Christie George
Educational Marketing Manager
Women Make Movies

462 Broadway, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10013
Tel 212.925.0606 x317 | Fax 212.925.2052
cgeorge@wmm.com | www.wmm.com