Re: [Videolib] Re: Need to repair DVD center hole - is this possible?

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 17:17:03 -0800

Don't know if this is practical in your situation, but we repackage all
our DVDs into clear plastic containers with a secure but flexible
central hub (The Shopper Inc.,http://www.shopperinc.com/, Item #
50-031) - theirs are 44 cents each or less, and there are other, lower
cost ones at other online vendors).

We have had maybe 1 DVD with hub damage out of thousands of checkouts.
The other advantage is that the staff can see if there is a DVD inside
without opening the case.

Brigid Duffy
Audio Visual/ITV Center
San Francisco State University