Re: [Videolib] U.S. vendor for Australian videos?

Gisela Possin (GPOSSIN@library.uq.edu.au)
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 09:38:46 +1000

Hi all,

Both of these are available on VHS and DVD from Marcom
Projects here in Australia. The DVDs come with educational
rights and are priced at Aus$320.00. Their website is:
http://www.marcom.com.au/home.asp

Email is marcom@marcom.com.au. The problem for the US
will be that the DVDs are region 4.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Gisela

> Hi all,
>
> I've been asked to order two Australian videos/dvds:
>
> The Tracker
> directed by Rolf De Heer (Not to be confused with a gazillion other
> Trackers!)
>
> Beneath Clouds
> directed by Ivan Sen
>
> Both are listed on Ronin's web site, but they don't have U.S.
> distribution rights. The Tracker is on Facets but is not yet
> available.
>
> Can anyone suggest a source for either or both of these titles? Our
> faculty member wants dvds, but will be content with videos.
>
> Many thanks,
> Margery
>
> Margery L. May
> Acquisitions Administrator