Re: [Videolib] Nursing media vendors

Sue Oscar (info@filmakers.com)
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 17:22:58 -0500

Please add Filmakers Library to the list of distributors that distribute
films for nursing. You can access ourlistings on our web site
www.filmakers.com and click on subject index in the categories of
bioethics, health and disabilities. Or we can send a catalogue if you
e-mail your address (offline0
Thanks,
Sue Oscar
Filmakers Library, Inc.
124 E. 40th Street
Suite 901
New York, NY 10016
Phone:1-800-555 98i5
Fax:212-808-4983
info@filmakers.com
www.filmakers.com

On Wednesday, December 8, 2004, at 03:20 PM, ofiarad@sunyacc.edu wrote:

> Hello:
> I am looking for a list of health care, but specifically, nursing
> video and
> DVD vendors. Certain videos that are used in our nursing curriculum are
> getting
> outdated and I am looking for newer versions in certain topical areas.
> Here are some of the nursing/health care vendors that we currently deal
> with.
> Can you recommend any others? Also, can you suggest or should we
> subscribe to
> an online service like NICEM to locate media? I have access to Video
> Source
> Book right now.
>
> Nursing media vendors we have used:
>
> Concept Media
> Medcom Trainex
> Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
> Aquarius Health Care Videos
> Fanlight
> Saunders/Elsevier/Mosley
> Ram Ex Ars Medica
> Delmar Publishing
> Coastal Training Technologies
> Chip Taylor Communications
> United Learning
> Films for the Humanities
> Insight Media
>
> Any additional that you would recommend?
>
> Dave Ofiara
> Media Librarian
> Adirondack Community College
> Queensbury, New York