Re: [Videolib] Olympia (PPR)

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Thu, 09 Dec 2004 12:42:22 -0500

--MS_Mac_OE_3185440942_10437475_MIME_Part

Well complicated question. Technically there is no legal copy in release.
Transit Films
in Germany holds the rights but they have not licensed it here and frankly
have done
nothing to crack down on the bootlegs. I think it may be a sensitive issue
politically

Jessica

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com
212-629-6880

From: "Brewer, Michael" <brewerm@u.library.arizona.edu>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 10:01:35 -0700
To: "'videolib@library.berkeley.edu'" <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>
Subject: [Videolib] Olympia (PPR)

Does anyone know who has the PPR for Riefenstahl's Olympia? A faculty
member would like to show it in a non-classroom environment.

Thanks,

mb

Michael Brewer

University of Arizona Library A210

1510 E. University

P.O. Box 210055

Tucson, AZ 85721

Voice: 520.307.2771

Fax: 520.621.9733

brewerm@u.library.arizona.edu

--MS_Mac_OE_3185440942_10437475_MIME_Part

Re: [Videolib] Olympia (PPR) Well complicated question. Technically there is no legal copy in release. T= ransit Films
in Germany holds the rights  but they have not licensed it here and fr= ankly have done
nothing to crack down on the bootlegs. I think it may be a sensitive issue = politically

Jessica

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com
212-629-6880

Does anyone know who has the = PPR for Riefenstahl's Olympia?  A faculty member would like to show it = in a non-classroom environment.

Thanks,

mb

Michael Brewer

Slavic Studies, German Studies & Medi= a Arts Librarian