Re: [Videolib] Who subscribes to American Film Scripts Online?

Troy Davis (tdavis@email.lib.utk.edu)
Wed, 08 Dec 2004 17:17:49 -0500

Ditto. Although we did recently purchase one of their products, Black
Drama 1850 - Present, the film scripts product, last I looked, had very
little content relative to the tens of thousands of dollars it costs.

troy

--
M. Troy Davis
Media Services Librarian