RE: [Videolib] Who subscribes to American Film Scripts Online?

McGuire, Dennis (dmcguire@colum.edu)
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 14:42:14 -0600

We subscribe. Our cost is not prohibitive because of our size (10K
FTE.) Whether it gets used or not we don't know. Our repeated requests
for usage statistics go unanswered. We have incorporated records for
all of the database titles into our online catalog to help bolster
usage.

Dennis

Dennis McGuire
Head of Digital and Media Services