Re: [Videolib] FW: Name That Movie............

susanna eng (susannae@usc.edu)
Wed, 08 Dec 2004 11:15:34 -0800

--Boundary_(ID_f0Gh4AG3ZNg9TqaRAiDvow)

Sounds like "Les Miserables" to me....

susanna.

--
Susanna Eng
Assistant Instructional Services Coordinator

--Boundary_(ID_f0Gh4AG3ZNg9TqaRAiDvow) Content-type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> Sounds like "Les Miserables" to me....

susanna.