Re: [Videolib] FW: Name That Movie............

Jeanne Mueller (jmueller@wcpl.lib.oh.us)
Wed, 08 Dec 2004 14:26:23 -0500

That's the plot from "Les Miserables." There were many film versions made. I don't know if there are any that aren't called "Les Miserables," though.

Jeanne

Jeanne Mueller
Washington Centerville Public Library
111 W. Spring Valley Rd.
Centerville, OH 45458

"[Librarians] have got their radical factions, like the Ruby Ridge
or Waco types," who want to share all content for free,
said Judith Platt, a spokeswoman for the Association of
American Publishers.

>>> bwaterman@sfpl.org 12/08/04 12:43PM >>>
Any ideas? I can remember directors and actors, but NEVER plots.

Blaine Waterman
AV Center Librarian
San Francisco Public Library
100 Larkin Street