[Videolib] FW: Name That Movie............

Blaine Waterman (bwaterman@sfpl.org)
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 09:43:10 -0800

------_=_NextPart_001_01C4DD4D.62355822

Any ideas? I can remember directors and actors, but NEVER plots.

=20

Blaine Waterman
AV Center Librarian
San Francisco Public Library
100 Larkin Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
(415)557-4461
bwaterman@sfpl.org=20

-----Original Message-----
From: Melissa Riley=20
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2004 8:54 PM
To: Blaine Waterman
Subject: FW: 21223016830856 movie about thief church adopted girl
beomces a mayor poklicelooking for him

=20

Blaine

Name that movie!

Patron : 21223016830856=20

is looking for an old american movie about man who steals silver
candlesticks from a church

The priest covers for him.

He later adopts a girl and then becoms a mayor.=20

A policeman looking for him- jups in tehwater out of guilt....

Ideas?

He thought it was called Rules of the game

Melissa

=20

=20

----Original Message-----=20