Re: [Videolib] Lion in the Winter & Iron Petticoats -- PPR?

Meghann R Matwichuk (mtwchk@UDel.Edu)
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 15:03:21 -0500 (EST)

Thanks, Jessica. This helps confirm some of our thoughts. MGM released
the Lion in the Winter DVD, however Swank does not *currently* own the
rights (apparently they did in the recent past, but no longer do). Kind
of an odd one... Thanks again for your time!

Meghann R. Matwichuk
Instructional Media Department
Morris Library
University of Delaware