RE: [Videolib] RTI cleaner

Jaeschke, Myles (mjaesch@tulsalibrary.org)
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 12:38:14 -0600

I will second the recommendation of the Eco Jr. We have had ours Eco
Jr. a little over 1 year and are very pleased with it. It successfully
repairs the majority of our scratched DVDs and CDs.

Best,
Myles Jaeschke
Tulsa City-County Library

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Karen
Fischer
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 7:12 AM
To: FKinnecom@slco.lib.ut.us
Cc: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] RTI cleaner

*This message was sent using a trial version of CommuniGate(tm) SMTP*
*This message was sent using a trial version of CommuniGate(tm) FC
Gateway*
Hi,
We have both the RTI Eco Jr and the RTI DC-700 Polisher/Inspector
Unit. We still use the Inspector part of the DC-700, but the Polisher
never did work very well. However, we are very pleased with the Eco Jr.
It works really well and almost 90% of the problem discs are returned to
circulation.
Karen Fischer
AV Librarian
Mansfield Richland County Public Library
Mansfield, OH