Re: [Videolib] Film search: "Moi un Noir" & "Afrique-Sur-Seine"

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 11:21:12 -0500

Marilyn
I am sure I am not telling you anything you don't know but the fact they
screened at a conference in the UK in March of 04 is probably on par with
if they had been entrants in the 1985 Bratislava Film Festival. It is always
possible that our friend Peter will find some European video source but the
UK screenings are basically a non factor.

Sounds like you have some very loopy faculty to deal with

GOOD LUCK

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International