RE: [Videolib] DVD sleeves

Sarah Springer (springsa@oplin.org)
Sat, 20 Nov 2004 09:45:43 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_002B_01C4CEE5.B4239540

Becky,

I have ordered those sleeves from Recorded Books. We get our cases from
them as well. You can order on the website, and you should be able to =
order
over the phone. They are listed under "Accessories" towards the bottom =
of
the front page of the library site, on the left hand side. Here is the =
link
:

http://www.recordedbooks.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=3Drb.show_accessories

They are $0.40 each.