RE: [Videolib] DVD sleeves

Wendy Chamberlain (wendy@videology.info)
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 16:33:47 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0041_01C4CE55.8B5D0E10

We have been using these for the last year with great success.

http://www.casedirect.com/product_detail.asp?UID=2004111916290649&T1=CAS+CDS
+100&menu=06
-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of Tatar, Becky
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 4:22 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] DVD sleeves

In our conversion to double shelving DVDs, we have found that the sleeves
we purchased from DEMCO are just a shade too small to make it easy to get
the DVDs in and out of the sleeve. We are looking for a sleeve that has a
thumb die cut slot in the sleeve, such as are found on the audio book cds
that Recorded Books uses. However, we don't need the ring binder holes on
the side. I have tried calling Recorded Books, and they weren't able to
help me. I haven't had much luck searching on the Internet, either. Is
anyone familiar with this type of product? The sleeves that Recorded Books
uses are great - nice, soft, and shouldn't scratch the discs. Thanks in
advance

Becky Tatar

Periodicals/Audiovisuals

Aurora Public Library

1 E. Benton Street

Aurora, IL 60505

Phone: 630-264-4100

FAX: 630-896-3209

bltata@aurora.lib.il.us

www.aurora.lib.il.us

------=_NextPart_000_0041_01C4CE55.8B5D0E10

We=20 have been using these for the last year with great success. =

http://www.casedirect.com/product_= detail.asp?UID=3D2004111916290649&T1=3DCAS+CDS+100&menu=3D06<= /FONT>