Re: [Videolib] Gary's Intro to Doc class

MileFilms@aol.com
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 14:00:02 EST

--part1_1e1.2f967553.2eca56b2_boundary

In a message dated 11/15/04 12:17:43 PM, pmcgee@tntech.edu writes:

>=20
> What a wonderful syllabus!=A0 I would only add Grass: a nation's battle fo=
r=20
> life to the list.=A0 As a person who owns horses, I am astounded at what I=
see=20
> the Bakhtyari people did with their animals and the obstacles they overcam=
e.=20
> And the non-horsey bits are pretty good too...
>=20
> Pat McGee
>=20
>=20
Dear Pat,

And might I point out that the DVD is available from us. That's M.i.l.e...

Actually it's my favorite exploration film and if anybody has satellite, Voo=
m=20
TV is showing our brand-new, beautifully tinted according to the 1925 tintin=
g=20
instructions, high-def master on their documentary channel.

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
PO Box 128
Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: (800) 603-1104 or (201) 767-3117
Fax: (201) 767-3035
Email: milefilms@aol.com
Website: http://www.milestonefilms.com

--part1_1e1.2f967553.2eca56b2_boundary

What a wonderful syllabus!=A0 I would only add Grass: a nation's batt= le for life to the list.=A0 As a person who owns horses, I am astounde= d at what I see the Bakhtyari people did with their animals and the obstacle= s they overcame. And the non-horsey bits are pretty good too...

Pat McGee

Dear Pat,

And might I point out that the DVD is available from us. That's M.i.l.e..= .

Actually it's my favorite exploration film and if anybody has satellite, Voo= m TV is showing our brand-new, beautifully tinted according to the 1925 tint= ing instructions, high-def master on their documentary channel.