RE: [Videolib] Gary's Intro to Doc class

Mon, 15 Nov 2004 09:55:55 -0800

--=====================_5557000==.ALT

Thanks, Pat.

I just couldn't fit Grass in...but one of the course assignments is to
write about early doc films of exploration and travel, and Grass is one of
the options to write about.

Gary

At 11:09 AM 11/15/2004 -0600, you wrote:
>What a wonderful syllabus! I would only add Grass: a nation's battle for
>life to the list. As a person who owns horses, I am astounded at what I
>see the Bakhtyari people did with their animals and the obstacles they
>overcame. And the non-horsey bits are pretty good too...
>Pat McGee
>
>Patricia B. McGee
>Coordinator of Media Services
>Angelo and Jennette Volpe Library