RE: [Videolib] Nature of Science

Elizabeth Stanley (Elizabeth@bullfrogfilms.com)
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 14:51:57 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C4C8F1.39CA98CE

Gail,
=20
You may want to consider the series "Rough Science" for science teacher
training with the inquiry method. For full description, see
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/rs.html
<http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/rs.html> .
The 10-part series is available in VHS video or DVD.
=20
Call me for further information.
=20
Elizabeth Stanley
Bullfrog Films
800-543-3764

________________________________

From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Gail Fedak
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2004 6:31 PM
To: videolib
Subject: [Videolib] Nature of Science

I have a faculty member who's looking for this series, specifically the
episode titled Teaching Using the Inquiry Method. Both the series and
episode titles are highly subject to being approximate. As best I can
glean from what the faculty member said, the series is not a general
science overview, but more of a pedagogical or student teaching tool.
I've checked the usual places and have not found anything close to
either title. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Gail B. Fedak
Manager, Instructional Media Resources
Middle Tennessee State University