Re: [Videolib] Victory over the Sun: A Reconstruction of the

Tom Boghossian (tboghosn@calarts.edu)
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 09:43:53 -0800

Hello Patti,
My name is Tom Boghossian and I'm the Film Services Manager at the
California Institute of the Arts.
The film was produced here by Robert Benedetti. We do have a 16mm print of
the film , but unfortunately we do not do inter Library loans of films.
If you have any questions, feel free to call me

Tom Boghossian
661 253 7886