Re: [Videolib] Nature of Science

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 16:22:53 -0800

--Apple-Mail-4--494793912

This sounds like a series called "Teaching High School Science" from=20
Annenberg (http://www.learner.org or phone: (800) 532-7637). Our=20
purchase price last April was $275 plus shipping.

Description of the series at=20
http://www.learner.org/resources/series126.html#program_descriptions

Hope this helps.

Brigid Duffy