Re: [Videolib] Yiddish films with PPR

Sue Oscar (info@filmakers.com)
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 14:05:25 -0500

--Apple-Mail-32--513842847

Filmakers Library has a documentary that explains the resurgence of=20=

Yiddish, especially in Israel and surprisingly in Germany . The=20
28-minute documentary is called Journey to Yiddishland and a complete=20=

description can be accessed on thr web site with the url=20
www.filmakers.com/indivs/JourneyYiddishLand.htm
Sue Oscar
Filmakers Library, Inc.
124 E. 40th Street
Suite 901
New York, NY 10016
Phone:212-808-4980
Fax:212-808-4983
info@filmakers.com
www.filmakers.com

On Wednesday, November 10, 2004, at 04:00 PM, Andrews, Sarah E wrote:

> Hi-
>
> Other than Brandeis, can anyone suggest some distributors that sell=20
> Yiddish language films with PPR?=A0 We will be having a symposium on =
our=20
> campus next Spring.
>
> =A0
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sarah Andrews
>
> University of Iowa Libraries

--Apple-Mail-32--513842847

Filmakers Library has a documentary that explains the resurgence
of Yiddish, especially in Israel and surprisingly in Germany . The
28-minute documentary is called Journey to Yiddishland and a
complete description can be accessed on thr web site with the url