RE: [Videolib] Gary's Intro to Doc class

Elizabeth Stanley (Elizabeth@bullfrogfilms.com)
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 12:25:06 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C4C813.8A34EE38

Gary: Thanks for the syllabus. I want to sign up for the class! Are
you teaching it online anytime soon? Or do I have to move back to
Berkeley? hehehe
=20
Mark: Thanks for the good words for the mock doc "In Search of the
Edge: An Inquiry into the Shape of the Earth and the Disappearance of
Andrea Barns." Available in the US from Bullfrog Films,
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/search.html, it's a critical
thinking fitness center in a box, complete with an inimitable online
study guide.=20
=20
Elizabeth Stanley
Bullfrog Films