Re: [Videolib] borrowing fees for videos

Steve Brantley (jbrant1@uic.edu)
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 10:04:02 -0600

The advocates for charging for visual media never seem to give a good
reason why visual media is different without displaying an outdated
cultural bias toward print. I know we can show examples ad infinitum,
... so here is another one. Why not set up micropayments on paypal for
email or chat reference? How about a tip jar for the reference desk?