RE: [Videolib] Gary's Intro to Doc class

Wed, 10 Nov 2004 11:37:39 -0800

--=====================_14026828==.ALT

Hey Donald! How wonderful hearing from you (miss you lots). Yeah, I was
gonna throw in Las Hurdas, but it's so damn hard to place within the
historical and sylistic context of an introductory course (early
reflexive? mockumentary? what?) I also thought of throwing in a Greaves
film (like Eyes), but I'm having trouble as is squeezing everything
in. Also, except for Harvest of Shame, I'm pretty much shying away from TV
doc, which Eyes was originally.

Howz stuff with you? What're you up to these days?

Hope all is well.

Gary

At 01:02 PM 11/10/2004 -0500, you wrote:

>Gary,
>
>The only things I might add would be :
>Bunuels Las Hurdas (Land without Bread)
>
>Something from Eyes on the Prize