Re: [Videolib] Gary's Intro to Doc class

Merle Slyhoff (mslyhoff@law.upenn.edu)
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 13:26:10 -0500

Gary,

Just as an FYI:

I'm teaching Documentaries and the Law here at the Penn Law School.
It's the first time it's been offered and it's proven very successful.
Started with the classics like Nanook of the North, Man with a Camera,
Chronicle of a Summer, Don't Look Back and moved on to law-related
titles. Good luck... and have fun!

Merle Slyhoff

--
Merle J. Slyhoff            	   E-mail:  mslyhoff@law.upenn.edu
Document Delivery and             Voice:   (215) 898-9013