Re: [Videolib] borrowing fees for videos

Tue, 9 Nov 2004 11:41:22 -0800 (PST)

Do you charge "a small borrowing fee" for the books in your library? I
don't quite get it, unless there's (gasp) some kind of lingering media
bias going on. Let's face it: there's no excuse. Video/DVD is usually
as cheap, if not cheaper, to buy and replace than books. Doesn't cost
more to process or to circulate... What's the rationale?

UC Berkeley, CA 94720-6000