Re: [Videolib] borrowing fees for videos

Jerry Notaro (notaro@stpt.usf.edu)
Tue, 09 Nov 2004 14:35:24 -0500

Well this long time Media Librarian agrees with you. I think it is blackmail
to charge for borrowing media and not books. And I've said so many times on
this list. The same trick was used by the School Board I used to teach for.
When the citizens didn't pass the proposed school budget, the first to go
was bus transportation and school lunches and sports.

Jerry