RE: [Videolib] streaming video & downloadable audio-books

Carol Dunn (dunn@findlaylibrary.org)
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 12:30:37 -0500

Recorded Books is planning on starting something soon.
You can look at overdrive.com, they have a good service. We
are interested as well. We want the best service for the
lowest cost, as does everyone else. We don't want eBooks,
we want downloadable MP3 audio books to your Palm Pilot etc.
Still looking and gathering information, no decision has
been made, it's complicated. In Ohio, there is the
Digital Library Connection:
http://dlc.clevnet.org/7149CCEF-D316-4BA2-936F-83A507E8ACED/10/8/en/Default.
htm

Hope that helps!

Regards,
Carol Dunn
AV Manager, NT Administrator and Webmaster
Findlay-Hancock County Public Library
206 Broadway
Findlay, Ohio 45840
dunn@findlaylibrary.org <mailto:dunn@findlaylibrary.org>