Re: [Videolib] "Women On the Verge ... "

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Mon, 08 Nov 2004 16:35:01 -0500

Ok this is a weird one. I think it DID belong to New Yorker under the old
Orion Classics contract which has now expired , HOWEVER it is owned BY
MGM/UA which got the Orion library ( many of the titles expired but NOT this
one) which SHOULD mean that SWANK does own the rights but DOES NOT KNOW IT
I am NOT kidding. I would go BACK to SWANK and ask them to SPECIFICALLY
inquire of MGM/UA re the rights. Trust me this would not be the first time
something like this has happened but as MGM/UA owns it and Swank has a
contract with them , there is no reason they should not own it

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503