Re: [Videolib] Documentary films on disabilities

Ben Achtenberg (ben@fanlight.com)
Fri, 05 Nov 2004 15:04:31 -0500

I'm glad to see that Gary and Brigid have already mentioned several of
Fanlight's many titles in this area. Note that all of Fanlight's video
programs come with Public Performance Rights. Check out our complete
catalog at www.fanlight.com To go immediately to our general disabilities
index page you can use the link below:
http://www.fanlight.com/catalog/subjects/disability.shtml
Best,
Ben Achtenberg
Fanlight Productions

At 12:15 PM 11/5/04, you wrote:

>I am putting together a program on disabilities for next year. I have found
>various resources on the web and have an overwhelming amount of material to
>choose from. I have a lot of fiction films for the purposes of discussion,
>but I would like to round this out with good documentaries. We are
>focussing primarily on physical disabilities but not exclusively. Any
>suggestions for titles with PPR available are welcome. Thanks!
>

>Marc Syp
>Supervisor, Film Library
>St. Louis Public Library
>314.206.6704

Ben Achtenberg / Fanlight Productions
4196 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02131
(617) 469-4999 Fax: (617) 469-3379
Email: Ben@Fanlight.com