Re: [Videolib] Documentary films on disabilities

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 11:25:52 -0800

Try the American Foundation for the Blind at http://www.afb.org; I
haven't seen it myself, but teachers here do use "What Do You Do When
You See a Blind Person?"

Also "Key Changes: A Portrait of Lisa Thorson" from Fanlight
Productions (http://www.fanlight.com)

and "Dwarf: Standing Tall" from Discovery Channel
(http://shopping.discovery.com/)

and "Sticks and Stones: Origins of the Self-Advocacy Movement in
Minnesota" from ACT Advocating Change Together
(http://www.selfadvocacy.com/).

Brigid Duffy
Audio Visual/ITV Center
San Francisco State University