Re: [Videolib] Documentary films on disabilities

Brigid Duffy (
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 11:25:52 -0800

Try the American Foundation for the Blind at; I
haven't seen it myself, but teachers here do use "What Do You Do When
You See a Blind Person?"

Also "Key Changes: A Portrait of Lisa Thorson" from Fanlight
Productions (

and "Dwarf: Standing Tall" from Discovery Channel

and "Sticks and Stones: Origins of the Self-Advocacy Movement in
Minnesota" from ACT Advocating Change Together

Brigid Duffy
Audio Visual/ITV Center
San Francisco State University
San Francisco CA 94132-4200