Re: [Videolib] abortion - VHS/DVD

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 07:53:35 -0800

Also available through amazon.com, for $29.95:

The Heart of the Matter

In this pro-life video, intended for use in crisis pregnancy centers,
doctor Mildred F. Jefferson outlines human development before birth,
former abortion provider Carol Everett discusses abortion procedures
and psychologist Wanda Franz speaks on post-abortion psychological
stress. A single mother, a woman who gave her child up for adoption and
a woman who chose abortion also present their viewpoints. Host Lisa
Whelchel.

1997, 24 minutes

Brigid Duffy
Audio Visual/ITV Center