[Videolib] bfi Jobs - help needed (forwarding from Milos Stehlik)

Thu, 28 Oct 2004 11:29:00 -0700

>From: "Milos Stehlik" <mstehlik@comcast.net>
>To: "Gary Handman" <ghandman@library.berkeley.edu>
>Subject: FW: bfi Jobs - help needed
>Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 13:21:54 -0500
>
>Gary --
>
>Is there any way to post this to videonews or Videolib? Kind of interesting
>jobs that don't come up too often --
>
>Milos Stehlik
>Facets Multi-Media, Inc.
>1517 West Fullerton Avenue
>Chicago, IL 60614 USA
>Voice: 1-773-281-9075
>FAX: 1-773-929-5437
>milos@facets.org

UC Berkeley

****

--Ted Berrigan
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: HEAD OF BFI COLLECTIONS AND INFORMATION advert.DOC
Type: application/msword
Size: 29049 bytes
Desc: not available

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: HEAD OF CURATORIAL GROUP advert.DOC
Type: application/msword
Size: 29049 bytes
Desc: not available